Five minute Friday...Waking Up

Friday, March 25, 2011 |
Today I'm linking up with Gypsy Mama for her Five Minute Friday. The rule is you can only write for five minutes. The topic we're sharing is....

Waking Up...

I usually try to get up before my three children in the morning. I like to get a quiet head start on the day. I am generally a morning person so I don't mind getting up early and heading down to the kitchen for my coffee and some quiet reading. Then I come upstairs and jump on the treadmill for 30 minutes(give or take 10 or 15 or 20 minutes).
.....But some days that's all out the window and I end up as I am today. When Daddy gets up to start his day I move over to his spot and three kiddos make their way into our big bed to snuggle and watch cartoons. Either way I'm a happy mama! 

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home