Figuring Life Out - One Thousand Gifts

Monday, March 28, 2011 |


Ever find a book that just touches your heart with every chapter? In addition to my Bible reading I like to have a book on my nightstand that inspires me. I've read a few really good ones, but this one stands out by far. As a busy wife and mom, I often find myself so hurried that I don't really get a chance to appreciate the special moments. I mean, of course, there are the big monumental moments like our wedding, the birth of our children, and the milestones that come along in life, but what about the precious little moments that can bring us such joy if we learn to appreciate them. I hope this is a reminder that I can carry throughout the rest of my life to slow down and cherish what God has given to me.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home