Pictures are worth.....

Wednesday, September 2, 2009 |
My family recently decided that we needed to update our family picture. Family being my mom, stepdad, two brothers and their families and two other younger brothers. It was quite the project to get 20 people (10 adults, 10 children) into a hay wagon and ready to take a picture that didn't look like we were all scrambling to get off the Titanic. Well, after an hour or so and the patience of our new friend, Jayme, we collectively took a great family picture. Hopefully, it will be back for the much needed Adobe Photoshop session in the near future. With all that said, I am so very thankful for my family and all they mean to me. Each person is a vital part of my life. They all help to complete the person that I have become. I'm so amazed by God's plan for putting families together. Some big, some small, but He knows just who we need to be related to. Thank you, Lord for all your wisdom.

1 comments:

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

Congratulations and thank you for entering the P&G Brandsaver coupon book giveaway! Please provide me with your mailing address within 48 hours and I will pass it along to the company for mailing the coupon books.


Sincerely,
Stephanie
http://www.couponclippinmommy.blogspot.com/

Newer Posts Older Posts Home