A picture project...

Thursday, March 10, 2011 |
The holiday season is long over and I'm just getting around to cleaning out the drawer where I store all of the Christmas cards we received from friends and family. While going through them I noticed that many of them were photo cards. Well, my inner hoarder kicked in and I determined that it would be a shame to get rid of pictures of people that I may not see that often throughout the year so my gears started turning. I had seen a similar idea in a Ballard magazine.
I simply bought two square bulletin boards and covered them with a couple of fat quarters that I picked up on clearance. A little ribbon and "tada"....
I plan to switch out the pictures as they are updated. And as a side note, I've been reminded to pray for my "picture people" when I glance over that way.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home