Getting it together

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 |
The last few days have been a little hectic. I'm working on getting a few closets organized and the basement cleaned out. I figure it's about time to switch out our summer things for some heavier clothing. All the while, trying to get some lesson plans in order for the next month for the kids' homeschooling. I say all this to say that it tends to get a little overwhelming if I think about doing all of these things at the same time. Who says I have to organize the closet all in one day? Who says I can't wash the rest of the whites tomorrow? Well, no one. So I've decided to give myself a break and give in to the twentieth time I've been asked to play a game today.

Let's be reminded that while it's important to keep a clean and healthy home it's so much more important to appreciate and love on our children while they're still young. I hear it almost every time we go out, but it's true, "Enjoy these years, they go by so fast."

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home