Time for change.....

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 |
I have to admit I've always been the kind of person who didn't mind change. I'd move anywhere, travel anywhere or just adapt to any new thing that came my way. That was before I embarked on my adventure called "motherhood". Now I find comfort in consistency. I tend to live a very scheduled life. Organization has become a hobby at times.
I say all this to say I've come to a point in life where things are changing around me. Friends and family are moving away. Jobs and churches are changing. It's been a little harder to adjust to then I realized. I have become comfortable with the way things are. Well, as much as I want to be stubborn I must embrace these changes. I don't want to look at them with negativity. They are positive changes. This positive outlook is a choice that is mine to make everyday. After all, isn't that what life is about....experiences, relationships and living!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home