On our way......

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 |
Well, tomorrow is the day. We leave for Disney World. I've come to the conclusion that I pack much better under pressure so I'm going to put it off until....say....midnight. No, really I've gotten the kids' bags ready to go I'm just down to Wayne's and mine and the little last minute things. You know, the things that drive you crazy making you think that you forgot something.
We are beyond excited. This is truly our first family vacation that has been just the five of us. I hope to come back with some good tips for those traveling to Disney with young children. I'm just preparing myself for the fact that I may need another vacation to get over this vacation. Anyhow, I hope to blog our trip for friends and family so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home